DarknessLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The heart fixer

3 posters

Go down

The heart fixer Empty The heart fixer

Post by JJDarklove Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Jess herd her alarm go off at 9am telling her she nedded to get up and get going to work. she didn't want to get up and go to work after she had cried all night over her now ex boyfriend Hurby. She had loved Hurby with every thing she had and he stomped on her heart like she was nothing. Hurby had even gotten her pregnant but she lost the baby due to all the stress others put on her and the stress she put herself under. She sighed and rolled out of bed. she walked ot her bathroom waving hi to her mom and kissing her Daddy's picture. Her dad had died two years before and she missed him more than ever. she took a shower and got into her work cloths. a pair of comfy jeans and the tshirt with the resturants name on it where she worked. she went to the kitchen to make herself some toast and coffee. she then drove her jeep to the resturant where she worked.

So should i continue this?
JJDarklove
JJDarklove
Admin

https://darknesslove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The heart fixer Empty Re: The heart fixer

Post by courtney Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Only if you want to. But to me it might be theriputic.
courtney
courtney
HumanLove
HumanLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JJDarklove Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Ok

Jess walked into work Kathy's country Dinner. smiling and waving at the regulars mostly old men that shamlesly flirted with her. She smiled at Kathy her boss and went to get a apron so she could start waiting tables. couple hours later she was waiting on a nice lady that was a regular when some guy came in he had been there before and annoyed all thewaitresses. he walked over to Jess and started flirting with her. Jess was not in the mood and kindly asked the guy to leave her alone and walked back behind the counter to get his usual drink when she walked over to his table to get him his drink he grabbed her ass. Jess screatched and poured the soda on his lap and slapped him. he stood up and grabbed her arm tightly and called her a bitch and slapped her. then Kathy cam over with some other guys and took the guy oustide. Kathy put a hand on Jess's shoulder and asked if she was alright. Jess shruged and walked to the back office where she cried some more all she did was cry these days. Kathy walked into the office and talked to Jess for a bit and both agreed Jess should takes some leave and get things strait. Jess drove to a store where she bought some candy bars and some soda and drove home. she cried on her mothers lap for a while before walking to her room falling on her bed and crying herself to sleep for a nap.
JJDarklove
JJDarklove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JcSsExYkItTeN Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm

wow thts deep. i am here for you sis and you know you can tell me an ything and i am always here for you to talk to.
JcSsExYkItTeN
JcSsExYkItTeN
HumanLove
HumanLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JJDarklove Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

i know sis.
JJDarklove
JJDarklove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JcSsExYkItTeN Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

well i jus wnt to make sure you really do kno tht. i always be here for you wen ever you need me no matter how far apart we are. love you n miss you sissy.
JcSsExYkItTeN
JcSsExYkItTeN
HumanLove
HumanLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down