Blood SLave (X1X)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood SLave (X1X)

Post by Reva on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Light. Dark. Light. Dark. Day and night she knew it. That was her only since of time under the blind fold and chains. She was a slave, that ugly word sent her back to school, the eighth grade learning about the torture of the Civil War in the 1800’s. The sharp crack of a whip threw her back into reality. “It. Now. Girl. Move.” He snapped, tossing her out of the back of the wagon. She stumbled, falling on to her hands and knees on the gravel she found out. She didn’t know where she was, she just wanted out.

((Boys name)) sat patiently waiting on the men he knew were coming. The straight backed wooden chair hurt him, he felt the pain in his back and hips. Sitting at a direct 90 degree angle for twelve to fifteen hours killed his body. He was the only one doing it, he had yet to take a woman as a mate unlike his brother, he’d taken a man an oddity. He sighed, rubbing his face as his father came into the room, telling him to straighten as a line of twelve blind folded woman came into the room. His eyes scanned the woman as they were lined up before him, attention drawn to many then the pale skinned, black dyed hair girl at the end bleeding. “That one. It.” He pointed.

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood SLave (X1X)

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 am

May I join?

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 am

Yes. answer that post up there, if you need refrence is on the HON forum under the same name Smile

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 am

He smiled as pointed to her,Cullam knew she was the just by the smell of her blood the leaked out of every wound on her fragile body.He stood as she was brought to him,he watched the other girl being hustled out before turning his attention to the girl,he played with her hair,"She's the one,"he whispered lowly as he sniffed in her scent.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:05 am

She was shaking, blood pooling aruond her feet from her wounds, her derss soaked in blood already. I looked at him, and jsut watched. i knew what and hwo he was, i was otld on the way here while being beaten to remember. i was here to befed off of. that is what they did, fed and had sex wit ou until you died. you went in but dind't come out. Unless you were their mate.

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 am

He smiled at her as he undid the blind fold taking it off her as he waved his men away,the big wooden door closed shut as he looked at her,I bent his head and licked her shoulder where a wound was,maoning softly.
Her blood tasted sweet,and maybe even thick... oh yes he was gonna hae fun with this one.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:12 am

She stood there, and dna't move as she felt his tone swipe across her skin. SHe shivered, her energy dropping fast since she was bleeding out.

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:17 am

He wanted her cleaned up and ready for him in three hours,he asked his maids to clean her up as he sat back down,he gave her a grin,"Be ready i three hours.. meaning my dear one you'll be rested and full of energy."Then he waved his hands and his maids lead her away.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 am

She was pushed off and taken to be cleaned. She wasdressed washed down and then laid in a bed and told ot rest. i was okay there, it felt good, all my wounds wrapped up. IU'm sure under my dress that was put on me i looked like a mummy. i din't quite like thou, is when all the maids lefta few mend came in

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm

He couldn't sit there much longer so he paced the room waiting for three hours to be up so his new slave was fully rested and healed,he smirked as he thought about tasting her blood.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:31 pm

it had only been an hour and a half when the men walked in and shut and Locked the door. that locking made her sirt up in bed, one onlt pushed her downand held her arm down. Another, took her other arm. others took each a leg and spread them wide for the bigest one of the group, i screamed and he back handed me, cutting it short as i chaoked ot breathe.

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 pm

He sighed it was taking to long for three hours to come and his throat was burning just thinking about this girl's sweet blood.He walked out of the room and towards his own,he couldn't wait much longer.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:59 pm

She screamed loudly again, it echoed though the castel this time. She back handed her again, her arms were mobed up as the base of the dress was moved to her knees and the man loswereed her head, down and under the dress

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 pm

He heard her scream,and in a split second he was outside the door.He flung it open and saw the scene before him,"GET OFF HER NOW!"He hollered and the gaurds backed down and ran out.
He walked over and tore the guy off her and flung him against the wall.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Instantyl, she ws up off the bed and running as far as seh could get from that room, she was shaking. freaking out. no, tht hand't happened, she told her slef, it was a nightmeare,"

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:39 pm

He told some gaurd to kill him and get him outta his sight,than he went after her.He caught her faster than lighting could strike,he held her in his arms tightly but carefully.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 pm

She yeleped feeling someone elses arms around her and her knes jsut buckeled, being held up, she looked up, shaking and stared atthe man that had sent her away in the first place

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:55 pm

He looked down at her,running his hands along her body he whispered in her ear,"Everything is alright now."
He picked her up and carried her to a different bed room,laying her on the bed he kissed her neck.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

she was shaking, she had shut her eyes tightly scared out of her mind.

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:11 pm

I ran my hands along her body,trying to calm her as I kissed her neck,I closed my eyes.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm

his touch on ly made me pull away i got up and shok my head, hugging myself, "Don't touch me please" i whispered

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:19 pm

I sighed and rubbed my eyes,"I won't hurt you,"I sat infront her,"not like he did."

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm

I stopped ad went and stod infront of him, "How can i truset you?"

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceecee on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 pm

"If I wanted to hurt you I would have done it already and I wouldn't have had you healed,"I said.

Ceecee
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reva on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I nodded and remembering hte thigns beaten into me to make me that perfet slave i went and sat on my lap, "ell, its not up to me thou,"

Reva
HumanLove
HumanLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next